Marijuana may be bad for your junk: Weed may affect the testicles and hijack sperm production, study suggests
- Studies on marijuana’s effects on sex and reproduction have yielded mixed results
- Some have suggested heavy pot users have poorer quality sperm
- A new Danish study is the first to find the central nervous system’s cannabis receptors are in the testicles, too
- This system plays a role in how sperm is produced and matures
- Researchers say marijuana may effect these receptors and therefore sperm
For complete article Pot Impacts Procreation!